Sunday, October 28, 2012

Great things are happening tomorrow!  Marvelous Monday is coming your way.  Stampin'Up! is offering a one day sale on any and all stamps (other than hostess sets, digital stamp images, and already specially priced bundles).  You can order through my website, or you can email me with your order, but be sure to do it before 10pm, so I will have time to place your order.  Just like the story Cinderella, midnight is the bewitching hour: after midnight tomorrow, the deal's gone.  Plus, for one day only, when you place an order through me, I will give you a coupon for $5 off any order of $25 or more that you place through me in November.  Why not dig out your wish list today,  then tomorrow you will be ready to treat yourself to this sweet deal? 

No comments:

Post a Comment