Sunday, January 6, 2013

Announcing the new Spring Seasonal Catalog

The newest collection of Stampin'Up! products are available beginning January 3rd
It's a new year, and I am so excited to have lots of new toys for creating.   Stampin'Up! has started  offering money saving bundles in the seasonal catalogs.  Click here to see the Secret Garden Bundle I used in the card below.  I used the sketch and color challenge from still addINKtive challenges as inspiration.  Be sure to hop over to their blog to see all the great ideas posted there.

Here's the sketch...  Go ahead and play along!

You can shop for all the supplies I used when you click on the Shop Now button on my website:



2 comments:

  1. I love the rounded corners on your squares and how you have connected them together with the leaves. The flowers from the new bundle look gorgeous. Love the spotted background too. Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge at still addINKtive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. I really like the rounded corners and the trio of flowers in the center. Thanks for playing with stillADDinktive's 1st challenge!

    ReplyDelete