Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Share your love of creating with some wall decor

Here's an art tray that I made for an upcoming class.  I wanted something that would be suitable for Valentine's Day, but that wasn't specific to the holiday.  2013 is going to be a year of celebrations for my family! We are looking forward to the arrival of our first grandchild in less than 2 months, so I thought I could use something soft and sweet for pictures of the baby.  In June my husband and I will celebrate our 30th anniversary, so I can pull out this tray and pop in a picture from our wedding when we mark that special day.  Then in August, my son is going to be married, so I think I will make very good use of this decoration that is filled with love! I used the Stampin'Up! More Amore Specialty Designer Paper,  the Artisan Embellishments kit, and the Hearts a Flutter Bundle.  For more information on how to order these products, please visit my Stmpin'Up! website, here.  Rmember, it's Sale-a-Bration time, so if you order the items I used in this project, you would earn a FREE item of our choice from the Sale-a-Bration brochure !  Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment